Walked: Kelvin Walkway
- I started the route from Central station, walked along the Clyde to the Riverside museum then did the path following the Kelvin to the Allander at Milngavie
- I didn’t realise that Rangers football club is on the way, this right after driving past the Celtic training ground on the last trip
- After Maryhill, the route goes from a nice path to overgrown, muddy fields. This might be nice to try again in the Winter.
- Waterproof trousers stick when it’s warm, but you feel invincible in rainy conditions in them
- It’s hard to use your phone in the rain. Keep a plastic bag to put my phone in when it rains